Our company is a distributor of technology solutions for project markets and retail. We operate across a dozen time zones, promote hundreds of vendors, and connect thousands of businesses. Every product we deliver through the channel is accompanied by our own high-tech, expert, digital and intelligent services. We sharpen our distribution skills every day to keep our partners successful.
years in business
Distribution as a Services
Distribution • Regional office • Lead generation & processing • Deal registration • Rebates • Partner network setup • Government procurement support • Telesales
Delivery and Shipping • Storage and warehousing • 3rd party goods imports • Temporary imports • Authorization documents
Leasing • IFRS/Russian accounting standards/paperwork • Segregated accounts • Scoring • Factoring
Public & Media relations • Internet marketing • Corporate Merchandise • Creative studio • Localization of marketing activities • Marketing reports • Event management • Online event management • Marketing Campaigns • Regional Tech showrooms
Outsourcing • Demo equipment and samples • Training • Support • Service Centre • Pearson Vue Certification Centre
EDI • EDO • C2P • Cloud Marketplace • B2B • API
Active recreation, entertainment
Certificates of service support
Computers, laptops, tablets
Control and security tools
Household appliances and electronics
Advantages of working with Aliance TT
Over 27+ years of experience, conveyed by 5,800 experts on the planet's
- Vendor partner status including certifications
- Internal team with specific assigned roles
- Historical and planned competition map
- KPI setup & execution
- Shipments, trainings, marketing and events
- Pipeline generation activities and expected ROI
- Partners shadowing in sales process
- Rhythm of Business
Distribution as a Service
Aliance TT principles for working with end-customers:
- All bids, including the prices and conditions to be reviewed by customer, are submitted only by vendors/distributors. Dealers are not allowed to submit bids for such deals.
- If tender procedures are required to initiate a contract, the customer indicates the participant profile to be a "vendor" or "distributor" under the participant requirements section.
- Customers initiate contracts by a public request for proposal announcement to the IT market/community.
- Vendors authorize direct sales to a customer