Our company is a distributor of technology solutions for project markets and retail. We operate across a dozen time zones, promote hundreds of vendors, and connect thousands of businesses. Every product we deliver through the channel is accompanied by our own high-tech, expert, digital and intelligent services. We sharpen our distribution skills every day to keep our partners successful.
years in business
Distribution as a Services
Advantages of working with Aliance TT
Over 27+ years of experience, conveyed by 5,800 experts on the planet's
- Vendor partner status including certifications
- Internal team with specific assigned roles
- Historical and planned competition map
- KPI setup & execution
- Shipments, trainings, marketing and events
- Pipeline generation activities and expected ROI
- Partners shadowing in sales process
- Rhythm of Business
Distribution as a Service
Aliance TT principles for working with end-customers:
- All bids, including the prices and conditions to be reviewed by customer, are submitted only by vendors/distributors. Dealers are not allowed to submit bids for such deals.
- If tender procedures are required to initiate a contract, the customer indicates the participant profile to be a "vendor" or "distributor" under the participant requirements section.
- Customers initiate contracts by a public request for proposal announcement to the IT market/community.
- Vendors authorize direct sales to a customer